worldsaway

Worlds Away

Creating Interiors | www.worlds-away.com | Worlds Away is a designer wholesale company to the trade.

Select Worlds Away for the Very Best in Wholesale Furniture Online

Whether you’re looking for cabinets, chests, dressers, buffets, lighting, seating, dorm or studio furniture, side and console tables, trays and containers, decorative objects, wall art, and so much more, you need to seek out the fine selection of furnishings at Worlds-Away.com. We’re the resource designers turn to again and again when they’re looking for premium and high-end wholesale furniture online.

We feature furniture in an assortment of styles including the Hollywood Regency, Mid Century Modern, and Industrial Contemporary. You see, these are the most popular styles currently, and we definitely have the best selection around. What's more, we understand how busy you are as an interior designer. We know that when you’ve got lots of jobs lined up, you really want an expert and experienced resource that will provide you with the most unique, eclectic, and beautiful designs of the finest quality, and at reasonable prices. That resource is Worlds Away. So come to us whenever you need to buy hand crafted office furniture, dining room and bedroom sets and more.

No matter the size of the assignment that you’re working on, and no matter the type of furniture that you’re looking for, we can help provide you with the perfect furnishings that will please and satisfy your client and make your hard work that much simpler and more convenient. What’s more, we’re among the top furniture wholesalers in Memphis, TN, so if you work in the area, you should definitely check out our showroom. If not, you can buy wholesale furniture online at our website.

Of course, we know that clients can sometimes be demanding. Sometimes you decide to just check out and search around in the furniture and department stores, but you just don’t find any furniture or decorative objects that you or they like. That’s where the custom design division at Worlds Away can help. Unlike department stores and even other furniture wholesalers out there, we can create just the kind of designs that your client wants. More importantly, we will use only the finest materials to craft the lighting and metal furnishings that you need. That’s why you’ll find our work in some of the most upscale bars, restaurants, hotels, and the finest homes.

If you’ve got budget concerns to consider, don’t worry. We will work with you, even if that means making adjustments in materials, construction, and finishes to produce a high-quality design at a reasonable price that your clients will love. We’ll include you and them in the entire process, from concept to completion, to make sure everyone is totally satisfied. That’s what we do at Worlds Away and that’s why we’re the best furniture wholesaler around.

So if you need to buy wholesale furniture online, then you need to check out Worlds Away. If you have any questions about any of the services we provide, contact us at 901-529-0844 or email us at sales@Worlds-Away.com. We can’t wait to assist you with any and every interior design assignment; so visit us online today.